Hola!!

I've juz started a new blog myself..
so,i bet it's pretty sketchy...
but,neva mind...
it'll will be great...

okay..let get straight to the point..
it is my life...
that we gonna talk bout..
i am an ordinary..
highschooler....

hmm...
once...
i had lot of besties...
BFFs.....
we were like sisters...
so closed...
but it's not the same today...
i had lost them...
precious jewels..
that glimmered my life...

i had made a mistake...
that 'll will kept me..
missing them every second...
and silenced my voice..
even though i was sreaming...
at the half top air in my lungs...
i was shaken...
cold...
as we're no longer sisters...
even though they kept my hand warm..
as they hold my hand...
their eyes..
told me ...they no longer want me..
trying to say..'Go AWAY'...
I decoded that..and..
left...


i left them..
with their lips..
carving upwards...
as  i was bleeding halfways...
my mind sunken with our..
memory...

i'll remember them..
as they'll not...


they're merciful..
but i pushed the luck..

and now..

i had lost in my own battle of life..
 darkness had conquered..
my day..
i see world but i can't..
touch it...
i regret..
but at what..
price...






it's the end..
now...
i had to fight to ignite my...
Chosen Life...

Comments

Popular Posts